Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lots of stuff coming together







Guest blogger here... I was able to scoot down the valley a little after sunrise in order to spend some time working with Hub.

After fulfilling my promise of coffee, we were able to make some final decisions on my front triangle and get to mitering. I worked at hand finishing a different set of dropouts cast by Llewellyn in Australia. Glad Hub ordered two sets so I could get on these. They look fantastic.

Other things coming together are James' Fat Wicked retro resto. Still waiting on fork decals but it is looking SWEET.

Jim Campbell's titanium seat post is ready for clamping in his frame. These are fantastic. Hub, where's mine?

Another fork is ready for canti mounts. Makes me want one. Cool.

My front triangle is now mitered and probably either tacked or being welded as I post. I can't wait to build this up.

Cheers,

-Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment