Thursday, August 12, 2010

TI Road S and S frame

Jeff"s frame is finally off the build list after being bumped a few times. This was one of the harder ones I've done in a while. It took a bit longer than most frames, but a two week vacation to the great state of Maine did not help the production time. Jeff wants an bead blasted/ anodized finish, with the HUBCAP logo a polished anodized finish. Should look cool, and will post pictures when it is ready for delivery.
On another note, I had a backhoe at the house yesterday, and needed to get rid of some fill. Needles to say, now I have a sweet little track complete with a jump, table top, bank turn, and a double. I sure wish I had a backhoe when I was 12 years old, it would have saved us a ton of time building our dirt tracks. I'll post pictures as soon as I can find someone brave enough to hit the double.

No comments:

Post a Comment