Saturday, October 30, 2010

John Y's build







I know that I have bad about posting on blog lately, but I have been very busy. Here is the Hubcap swinger dropouts half machined. The next post will show the drops in 2 double vices in the CNC. These dropouts have really slowed production, but I hope it will be worth it in the end.

Below is the 20mm thru axle rigid fork. I used 2 True Temper 1.125" dia. 1.3mm/.7mm butted tubes which should work well with the long rigid fork.



Here are the 20mm thru axle dropouts machined and ready to weld. Front triangle welded up and waiting for the rear.
Front triangle welded up and still in the jig.

If I was going to go to NAHBS I would take this one with me. The 20mm thru axle rigid, with the new swingers really shows how custom my frames really are. I think John will be happy.

I would write more but need to go.
Cheers,
JU

Sorry, pictures and text do not match.

No comments:

Post a Comment