Sunday, November 8, 2009

TI 29'er Hardtail

This is what my welding table looks like when I'm really work. Sorry I have not been better about posting on the blog. This frame just needs a couple of cable stops and it will be ready for the scotch bright pad. That's right, no paint. The customer does a lot of rails to trails where they load bikes into horse trailers and she was always concerned about the paint on her steel Hubcap. The polished TI finish won't fall victim to chipping and can be easily polished to make it look new again.
Up next, Ron S's Columbus Zona 29er hardtail. Still trying to figure out top tube configuration to achieve a 30" stand over. I have a few options, I just want to make sure we pick the strongest, cleanest option. Ron is planning on riding the Wilderness 101, and would like to document this build for his scrap book, so I plan on shooting lots of pictures of his project.
Cheers,
Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment